Our History in Pictures

Dedication of the New Church: 1959

During the 25th anniversary celebration in 1954, planning began for an expansion of the church facilities. Property next to the stone church was purchased in 1955 and construction of the new facility began in 1958. In October of 1959 the new facility was dedicated in a series of special services. The order of worship, an updated church history and a record of the new construction were published in the booklet below. A high resolution PDF version is located here.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
© First Lutheran Church - Bozeman, Montana USA - All Rights Reserved